I can officially cross off one item from my resolutions list! I am now on my 13th pleasure read book.
I am way ahead of schedule on this, but that's mostly because the Gallagher Girls books have been very light and quick reads.
I clearly like my dystopian and spy books, as is obvious from my reading list.
By the way, if you are as much of a bookworm as I am, definitely get a GoodReads account. It's so helpful in keeping track of what you've read and enjoyed. Plus I've gotten so many awesome recommendations from the forums and their recommendation matrix.
I am way ahead of schedule on this, but that's mostly because the Gallagher Girls books have been very light and quick reads.
I clearly like my dystopian and spy books, as is obvious from my reading list.
By the way, if you are as much of a bookworm as I am, definitely get a GoodReads account. It's so helpful in keeping track of what you've read and enjoyed. Plus I've gotten so many awesome recommendations from the forums and their recommendation matrix.
| Image courtesy Google Image search & inkity.com |
No comments:
Post a Comment