August 11, 2013

Crafty Projects: DIY Solutions

The bedroom needed some TLC this weekend, and since I was in the mood, I started rearranging furniture and reorganizing everything that caught my eye.

As I dug through my half-forgotten to-do bits of projects that were scattered around the room, I was "inspired" to finally sort through what was doable and what could be shelved indefinitely.

Can you guess what sort of crafty things I might be up to with these things? ;)

diy, craft, crafty, project, do it yourself, fix it up, tea cup holder, what can you do with, new use, upcycle, recycle, reuse, how can I, storage solution

diy, craft, crafty, project, do it yourself, fix it up, cardboard box, what can you do with, new use, upcycle, recycle, reuse, how can I, storage solution

diy, craft, crafty, project, do it yourself, fix it up, wire mesh, mesh what can you do with, new use, upcycle, recycle, reuse, how can I, storage solution

diy, craft, crafty, project, do it yourself, fix it up, egg crate, what can you do with, new use, upcycle, recycle, reuse, how can I, storage solution

diy, craft, crafty, project, do it yourself, jazz it up, making it pretty, fix it up

Hopefully this will break me out of my work and school rut and get the creativity flowing again ;)

So, what are you guesses? Your ideas just might spark a new project :D