December 6, 2012

Day 3, 4 & 5 and my Birthday!

Looks like my efforts are going to push into the New Year at this rate. Dec 3 and 4 were both supremely busy. Day 5 wasn't significantly better. It is much harder to consciously take out time to do an extra good deed (beyond the regular nice things we do anyway). At least it is when my life is unscheduled and hectic and occupied. I will make a more concentrated effort in the next few days.

Fortunately, I've been good about taking season-oriented pictures every day. Just not so much about posting them daily. They'll be up soon!

Meanwhile, birthday was fun. Glutted on Chinese for lunch and Indian for dinner. The hot and sour soup is something extra special. Nom! I had three bowls!



We were too hungry and it was too dim at the Indian restaurant to take a picture. Food was alright. Mum's food is better, always!

I gifted myself some make-up basics and a girls night it. Somebody please remind me that I now need green earrings!



People are getting sick around me. I hope I don't catch anything. Yuck!

Alright, here's hoping for a good night's sleep. Sweet dreams!