November 27, 2010

Downsizing Day 6/7 ... my waist size, that is.

Phew! That was another red-in-the-face, sweat-inducing work out. Take your inhaler!

Kenpo X really makes you work it. This workout was a throwback to my Tae Kwon Do days. The forms are very different and I found myself reverting to the "correct way" with my punches and blocks. Kicks were tough to keep up with - my right hip was in pain 15 minutes into the workout, which made kicks on either side that much more difficult. I've been saying it all week, so here it is again... that was hard and my muscles feel it. I'm sure my noodle arms and sore legs will be even grumpier tomorrow, but it's well worth it.

I'm skipping rest/stretch day. I'd rather stick to the program and get back on track than take a day off right now.

Time to get back into it with Chest, Back and Ab tomorrow... 1 week down, 12 to go!