November 26, 2010

Downsizing Day 5 ... my waist size, that is.

I missed a day of P90X yesterday. I blame it on Thanksgiving and the coma it put me in.

Today was Legs, Back and Ab Ripper X. I'm proud to say I was able to keep going through the whole thing, never pausing (I haven't for any of the days, though I do lighter versions of some of the workouts in order to keep up) and keeping up at almost the same pace.

I'm still doing the exercises weights-free, but I'm feeling the burn on my pull ups and other exercises (I model my arm movements for the resistance bands since that's what I'll be getting). I think I'll be ready for resistance bands in another week.

I hate Ab Ripper X because it's 15 minutes of intense workout and I still can't do half the moves properly. But I've noticed a drastic improvement since Day 1 so I'm loving that something, whatever it may be, is working.

Since I missed a day, I'll be skipping the rest/stretch day or combining it with Day 6 of Kenpo (Kenpo in the morning, stretch in the evening) and I'll jump right into week two after that.

Thank God I started when I did. All other holidays fall on rest/stretch days - karmic coincidence!

Looking forward to tomorrow's Kenpo; it'll be nice to get some martial arts related exercise going.