November 23, 2010

Downsizing Day 3 ... my waist size, that is.

I really, badly did not want to do today's workout. I almost said forget it. Between the sore arms and abs from Day 1 and the burning thighs from Day 2 I didn't think I was up for an Arms & Shoulders workout. But I didn't want to quit two days into the program, especially after having 'gone public' about it.

So I did it. And it wasn't so bad. Day 3 consists of an arms and shoulders workout which was less intense and difficult on my body, when compared to the high-impact workout Pylometrics had wrung out of me the day before. I definitely need to invest in a set of resistance bands (easier to pack since I travel regularly) soon!

Day 3 involved the Ab Ripper X again, and it was as intense as Day 1. But I found myself able to do more, so there is hope for the future.

Overall, today's workout actually helped wring out some of the soreness and pain from the past two days. I feel better about both having done the workout and having accomplished more on my third day.

Onwards and downwards!